Monday, September 25, 2006

Song Choice

So I finally got around to going in and listening to some more of Nic's music today. I was surprised by how many of the artists I had actually heard of from the book and also from them still being well known. I really liked Ray Charles' "I Got a Woman" and Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line" from Nic's playlist. I've known both of these songs for a long time and enjoy listening to both artists. I also like the song "Cuando te Conoci" by Steve Jordan because it tests my spanish skills and makes me want to actually look up the lyrics and see how much of the song I can understand. The last song that I was considering for the bios is Blind Willie Johnson's "John the Revelator" simply because I liked the sound of it.

I believe I'm going to go with "I Got a Woman" by Ray Charles for my bio.

No comments: