Monday, September 18, 2006

Performance

Basically, I hate performing in front of people and don't know how to read music/play most instruments. I'm thinking about making a video of some sort-maybe interview people about their music preferences and if they are involved in music, how they came to be so and have them play something. Anyone from the noon section want to form a group and do something like that? Let me know.

Another thought was that Nic mentioned something about people doing stuff with art. I love art and draw/paint/color some. I'm not sure how I would be able to incorporate that into a musically inspired presentation though.

My last thought (and the one I would dread the most) would be to actually play something for the class on the kazoo or drums...something of that nature.

Needless to say, I have not come to a clear cut decision yet and am glad I won't have to be presenting tomorrow! I'll think on it for a while...

No comments: